TP-Link AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router (AX6000)
The Archer AX6000 is a next-generation router from TP-Link that features advanced 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology for industry-leading speeds up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. It has a maximum bandwidth of 160MHz, OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology for increased capacity and throughput, and eight high-gain external antennas for a strong and far-reaching Wi-Fi signal. The Archer AX6000 also has a 2.5Gbps WAN port, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, and two USB ports for fast data transfer. It is powered by a 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with 8GB of RAM for smooth performance. TP-Link is the world’s leading provider of WLAN products, and the Archer AX6000 comes with a 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support..
Introducing the Archer AX6000: TP-Link’s Next-Generation Router
The Archer AX6000 is the first router from TP-Link to feature the latest 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. This advanced router is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi standards (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and comes packed with new technologies like 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allow it to deliver industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band.
Blazing-Fast Speeds with Maximum Bandwidth
With a maximum bandwidth of 160MHz, the Archer AX6000 can provide lightning-fast speeds without any lag. Its OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology also enable it to handle up to 4 times more capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, allowing you to connect more devices to your network.
Strong and Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Signal
Eight high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, and BSS Colour technology helps to eliminate signal interference from neighbouring routers. The Archer AX6000 also comes equipped with beamforming and Range boost technology to deliver a stronger and more far-reaching network.
Connectivity and Data Transfer Features
In addition to its impressive Wi-Fi capabilities, the Archer AX6000 also features a 2.5Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports to make full use of your internet plan and boost overall internet throughput. It also has two USB ports (Type C and Type-A) for fast data transfer.
Powerful Processor for Smooth Performance
Powered by a 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8GB of RAM, the Archer AX6000 can handle multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows it to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time, ensuring smooth and stable performance.
Choose the World’s No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products
TP-Link has been the world’s top provider of WLAN products for the last 11 years. When you choose the Archer AX6000, you can be confident you are getting a top-quality product backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support. Upgrade your Wi-Fi to the next level with the Archer AX6000.
- Industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band
- Backward compatibility with previous Wi-Fi standards (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- The maximum bandwidth of 160MHz for blazing-fast speeds without lag
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology for increased capacity and throughput in dense usage environments
- Eight high-gain external antennas for a strong and far-reaching Wi-Fi signal
- BSS Colour technology to eliminate signal interference from neighbouring routers
- 2.5Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports for full use of the internet plan and boosted internet throughput
- Two USB ports (Type C and Type-A) for fast data transfer
- Powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with 8GB of RAM for smooth performance
- 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support from the world’s leading provider of WLAN products