How to reset NBN?
How Do I Reset NBN?
Hi SECURE A COM team, I’ve been experiencing some issues with my NBN connection and I’ve heard that resetting the NBN box might help. Can you guide me through the steps on how to properly reset my NBN box to see if it resolves the problem? Also, I’ve noticed a small hole labelled ‘reset’ on my box; how do I use that?
Here Is how to reset NBN?
The process of resetting the NBN box is essentially restarting the entire unit. This can be an effective way of resolving issues that are not a result of the service provider. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reset the NBN box:
- Turn off the power to the NBN box at the wall outlet.
- Disconnect all the power cables from the NBN box and wait for 2 minutes.
- After the 2-minute interval, reconnect the cables.
- Turn the power back on to the NBN box power supply.
- The NBN box will take up to five minutes to restart. If the network connection issue was not due to your service provider, everything should return to normal. Additionally, some NBN boxes come with a reset button. To reset such boxes, you only need to insert a pin into the small hole labelled ‘reset’. Pressing the pin into the hole for 10 to 15 seconds will reset the NBN box and resolve any temporary device issues causing connection problems. This is the same procedure used to reset the NBN box FTTC as it comes with a reset button.
Need To Fix Your Internet Services?
Facing constant NBN dropouts or slow speeds? Don’t suffer any longer! Book our expert fault-finding service now to diagnose and fix your internet woes for good. We’re just a call away at 02 9188 1577, or visit our website to schedule an appointment. Let’s get you back online, fast!